Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
May 22, 2007

Getting closer...

Posted by IanLozada




Just got back from a week in Lexington, meeting brides, attending a meeting of the Kentucky Bridal Association and doing some house hunting. Unlike, my most recent trips to the Bluegrass, however, I had company! Kristina and Caroline flew in Friday night so Kristina could make the Fayette County Public Schools job fair and talk to people about special education teaching positions.

In every category, the trip was an unqualified success. Kristina's feeling good about connecting with some of the principals, I met with one absolutely beautiful bride who really enjoyed my photos, we managed to narrow down some of our ideas about what we want in a home and where we want it, I hit the superfecta on the Preakness, and Carrie even tolerated the airplanes well!

But the highlight of the weekend was unquestionably taking our little girl to the Kentucky Horse Park. Caroline loved loved loved all the different horses, and she kept calling out, "Come here, horse! Here, neigh!"



You can start the clock now on how soon until she asks Daddy for a pony.

1 comments:

Justine Ungaro said...

I'm still mad that I never got a pony. JK. Love the blog Ian, looks just like mine. :)