Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
December 18, 2007

Website update...

Posted by IanLozada

Those who know me know I'm not really a very good housekeeper. I do a reasonable job of keeping the studio presentable, but my office at home, well, it would take Hercules and a navigable river to clean it properly. Therefore, it should be no surprise that I lost the instructions for updating my website. Since I couldn't sleep last night, I ended up taking the photos in the site, and figuring out in Photoshop exactly what sizes everything was supposed to be and such.

Long story short, for the first time in 9 months, the main website for my studio is actually up to date. Three of the galleries feature new weddings, and gallery 5 includes engagement photos as well.

0 comments: