Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us



So I'm with the family, visiting my folks in Long Beach, Long Island, and I've got a camera out, taking a photo of Caroline, who's playing with a napkin on top of her head, pretending it's a Pilgrim woman's hat, when my brother starts giving a speech. Now, celebrating Thanksgiving with us are Tim's girlfriend, Nadia, and her family. Well, as soon as Tim starts this, I have a feeling something's up.

It was.











So, long story short, I'm not available Columbus Day weekend (Oct 9-12), because I get to be a groomsman for once. Congratulations, Tim and Nadia!

***

In other news, the 2009 pricelist is available on my website. The big news is that I've listened to your requests and a coffeetable book is now included in all coverages, with the option to upgrade to a premier quality album that reflects your personal style. Also, included with all premier albums is a DVD of all finished images-- there's no longer a requirement to buy parent books to get the DVD.

The schedule's filling up quickly for 2009, so call for an appointment right away-- next availability for meetings is December 16th.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun! Your brother looks just like you by the way :)