Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
January 21, 2009

Kentucky Bride Magazine...now with video!

Posted by IanLozada



I've been waiting a long time to post this one....

In November of 2008, Jacki Allen and Jaimeson Gann of Kentucky Bride Magazine brought me in to shoot their Bouquets For Every Season spread for the January 2009 issue of the magazine, appearing on pages 54-57. It took the better part of an afternoon to shoot these lovely bouquets and boutonniers, crafted by E. Stephen Hein Florist, and we did the shoot at their spacious store on Winchester Road.

Jacki was kind enough to take a little footage and snap a photo or two of me at work with my little Leica point and shoot camera, and I synced it up so you'll see what shots coincided with which images.

I've been sitting on the footage for 2 months-- the day after the shoot, I had it edited into this footage so I could send my daughter Caroline the movie to show her a little of what Daddy does all day. Hope you enjoy it too!

***

If you have a bridal show specials flyer from either of my appearances this month, I'm extending the show specials to include weddings booked by January 28th. Call today at 859.402.0634 for an appointment!

1 comments:

jaimeson said...

ian - this is fabulous... what a great idea.... I am going to do a post on my blog right now about the "behind the scenes" of the magazine and send everyone here to view your video... great work... jaimeson