Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
January 12, 2009

Thanks to everyone who came out to see me...

Posted by IanLozada

... at the bridal show at the Embassy Suites yesterday. I think I heard that we had over 700 brides show up.

I've extended the show specials through next Sunday's bridal show, so call now to book your date. If you didn't get a copy of the show package specials flyer, click here.

It seemed like a lot of you were looking at the same dates-- a lot of people telling me they needed May 23 and 30, June 20, July 11 and 25, August 29, September 5 and 12, October 17 and 24. Those dates should go relatively quickly, so don't wait.

For those of you who missed me this time, this coming Sunday is the Kentucky Bride Bridal Show at the Lexington Convention Center, and admission includes a copy of the new issue of Kentucky Bride Magazine! Hope to see you there...

0 comments: