Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
April 6, 2009

Engagements, engagements, engagements!

Posted by IanLozada



As spring begins to appear in bits and pieces, I've been starting to get the e-sessions going again. I recently had a week where I had four of them, two in Lexington, two in New York. Oddly enough, three of them were for Lexington weddings, however.

I started off on a Tuesday with Heather and Vann, who chose Keeneland, before we moved to downtown Lexington.








The next day, Carlyn and Scottie met me at the UK Arboretum, followed by Jacobsen Park.








After a travel day, I was back in New York, and Sunday afternoon, Julia and Vlad (and Julia's daughter Nicole!) met me in the Conservatory Gardens in Central Park, before we moved on to the Harlem Meer in the Northeast corner of the park. (A week later, I did their wedding in Brooklyn, so look for that here on the blog shortly...)







Finally, Neema and Arjun met me on Tuesday. They're getting married in Lexington this June, but he's a resident at New York Hospital, so they asked to do their session in Central Park. We started there, but before long, we were wandering Chinatown and the West Village, before trying to get to the Brooklyn Bridge by sunset. We realized we weren't going to make it when we got out of the subway, but lo and behold, we were at the docks for the Staten Island Ferry, which just happens to A) be a free ride, meaning no lost time getting tickets; and B) it goes past the Statue of Liberty. Which isn't a bad place to find yourself when the sun's setting.







As always, you can see more from each album on my business Facebook page...

1 comments:

Jenny said...

These are all beautiful, but I especially love number 2!
-Jen Creed