Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
July 15, 2009

Check out an album design!

Posted by IanLozada



Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by my booth at the Kentucky Bride show this past Sunday. It was great talking with all of you and hearing about your wedding plans. Congratulations to Rachel Barrett, one of my April 2010 brides, on winning the grand prize of the night at the Castle Post!

Also, let me know if you need a copy of the new issue of Jacki Allen's Kentucky Bride Magazine-- I shot the cover and the bridal fashion shoot inside, and two of my brides are featured in the Real Kentucky Weddings section! If you call now, I'll mail you a copy right away!

Don't forget that our show specials expire soon, but if you mention this blog entry when you contact me, you have until July 31st to reserve your date!

***

I recently put up a full album design over on my Facebook business page. Go take a look!

0 comments: