Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
July 22, 2007

There's good tired, bad tired and awesome tired...

Posted by IanLozada




...and meeting so many of you at the Lexington Bridal Show today definitely falls under the awesomely tired bracket. I'm still amazed that I got my booth back into the minivan after assembling the table and sofa.

It was great not just to talk to so many brides in one place today, but also to see how many of you really get what my work is all about. I can't wait to give you ladies some gorgeous images for your albums. I sense my calendar is about to fill up very quickly.

(Special note: Thanks for finalizing your booking today, Sarah! I can't wait to shoot your wedding!)

The only thing that was not so great about today... I've got about 300 pieces of Ghiradelli chocolate and Lindt truffles I've got to find a home for. And my able associate, Brian, somehow managed to skip out without taking any of it home with him!

0 comments: