Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
July 26, 2007

Scheduling update...

Posted by IanLozada

In the wake of the Lexington Bridal Show, I've been fielding a lot of inquiries and have already booked one wedding off the show. As a result, I thought I'd pass on which dates have come off the board over the last three weeks:

2007:
September 8
October 6, 7, 20, 26, 27, 28
November 2, 3, 4, 18


2008:
January 6
May 10
July 12, 18

Since Brian and I talked to over 200 brides on Sunday, I would recommend you don't wait to make sure you lock in your wedding date! In addition, if you book over the next two weeks, I am booking Lexington area engagement sessions during the week of August 13-16th. After that block of time, I don't project that I'll be doing any Lexington engagement sessions until October!

***

This weekend, I'm shooting one wedding in New Jersey and one in Manhattan, then flying out to Memphis for a conference Sunday through Thursday.

0 comments: