Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
September 27, 2007

It's True: I Control The Weather

Posted by IanLozada

Well, kinda sorta. Let's just say that I have the power to end central Kentucky's drought woes. All I have to do is reschedule Heather and Patrick's engagement session enough days in a row to refill the reservoirs. Because so far, we've tried twice to get their engagement pictures done, and twice all we've had to show for it is thunderstorms and downed tree branches.

In the meantime, all the local farmers can make their checks out to Ian Lozada Wedding Photography...

***

New pricelist coming out next week-- one of my vendors lowered their prices on gallery wrapped photo canvas printing, and as a result, I can offer some significant price cuts. More on this on Monday.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh this is so true. I've had very few sessions NOT get rained out for when they're originally scheduled haha