Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
October 2, 2007

New Pricelist is Up, new prices are down...

Posted by IanLozada

I just put up my new fall pricelist, good for weddings booked by November 30th. You can see it at http://www.ianlozada.com/pricelist.pdf . The most significant change you need to know about is that we've dramatically lowered our prices on gallery wrapped canvas prints, the type that really define a wall space in your new home. The vendor who prints them came out with new pricing for pros that significantly lower my costs, so I wanted to make sure you get the benefit of that.

Here are the changed prices for Gallery Wraps:

16x20": $250
20x24: $300
24x36: $400
30x40: $525
36x48: $750
40x60: $1050

In addition, I'm honoring this price for anyone who had booked under the previous pricing plan. I'm really excited about this, because I think this is far and away the best way to display in your home that one image that says everything about your wedding.

0 comments: