Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
November 15, 2007

Heather and Patrick...

Posted by IanLozada


So enough of you have commented on my recent lack of blogging that I felt shamed enough to get back to it. Actually, my attention has been commandeered a lot as of late by our two upcoming arrivals. I have a roll of sonogram prints next to me from my wife's last 3D sonogram-- those two little 'uns have cute little faces! Just no names. Partly because we don't know genders yet (Dec. 6th is the big day!), but mainly because we can only agree on one girl's name. Everything else is... difficult.

With that in mind, maybe it's best that I go back to showing you wedding photos instead. In fact, it's time to unveil some from my first Bluegrass area wedding, a couple of weeks ago in Georgetown. Heather and Patrick got married on the family horse farm, and you could not have asked for a nicer setting.







One of my favorite moments is that one where it suddenly hits the bride that this is really happening...



Many thanks to Mackenzie Spalding of One Fine Day Wedding Consultation and her staff for all their help!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooohooo!! So happy to see these pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for posting them! Can't wait to see the rest! Fondly, Mackenzie Spalding, One Fine Day