Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
October 10, 2008

I'm catching up, really...

Posted by IanLozada

I realize it's been awhile since my last blog posting, but I've got the first of 4 weddings uploading to Facebook right now towards the next wedding post. It's been a little crazy here, as I'm finishing out a string of 7 weddings, 4 states, 2 time zones in 22 days with a doubleheader this weekend, but before that, I'm running out the door this evening to do a stills shoot for a television production in Manhattan. Anyway, watch this space on Monday for some of my favorite moments of the Three Wedding Weekend!

Also, we're getting well into booking season, and a number of dates have come off the board already. I've got meetings with 4 different brides next week, so you'd better hustle if you want to lock in your chosen date!

0 comments: