Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
December 15, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes...

Posted by IanLozada

Shot the family Christmas Card this weekend. Probably cut it a little too close to lunchtime, and we had a very pouty Caroline to deal with. I worked around her for the most part, and basically got two usable frames of her with siblings, and even that took getting a ham sandwich into her just to pull it off. (Needless to say, those two are in the final product, and not here.)

For those who Kristina has on our list, I won't blow the surprise of the final card, but I did want to share a couple of my favorite shots of Declan and Audrey. I'm pretty sure the two individual ones here will make it onto our walls in a nice 20x30 or so.




0 comments: