Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
December 9, 2008

The State of the Schedule...

Posted by IanLozada

We're already deep into booking season for 2009 around here, and I just wanted to give you a feel for what's available and what's almost gone at this point. With another June date coming off the board today, late spring is beginning to close up.

These dates are already booked:
March 27, 28
May 9, 16
June 6, 12, 13, 14
July 12, 18
October 9, 10, 11

In addition, I have multiple people looking at each remaining Saturday in May and June, so if you wait for the bridal shows, you may get shut out on your date. On the plus side, I still have April open, and late summer is still relatively untouched, although I expect that to change shortly.

I'm taking appointments for next week to talk about booking, so give me a call at 859.402.0634 right away to reserve a time!

0 comments: