Ian Lozada: Images and Words

Wedding Photography for Lexington, KY and the New York Metro area.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
July 31, 2007

Gwen & Jeremy...

Posted by IanLozada

Saturday's wedding was very special for me. Long before they were clients, Gwen and Jeremy were already friends of mine. To be such a big part of their happiness was really an honor. They were married at the Taj Lounge in Manhattan, and while it's an awesome venue, lighting the photos was a little tricky because it's so dark in there, and there aren't any neutral colored surfaces for me to bounce light off of. I have to say, however, I'm thrilled with my results.

Some early highlights:






Gwen and Jeremy are both involved in a company that provides medical anatomy artwork, so it was natural that they found a way to involve art in their wedding, replacing a unity candle with a unity painting, which they intend to display in their new home.




0 comments: